Ph.D. Biology, Idaho State University,Pocatello, Idaho
M.S. Applied Biotechnology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
B.S. Biotechnology, Mahrishi Dayanand University, Haryana, India
Establish the process of generating and characterizing vascularized human neural organoids using syntheticbiomaterial technologies in different platforms like bioreactors, microfluidics devices, etc.
- Kaushik G, Xia Y, Yang L, Thomas MA. Psychoactive pharmaceuticals at environmental concentrations induce in vitro gene expression associated with neurological disorders. BMC Genomics 2016, 17 (Suppl 3): 435
- Kaushik G, Huber D, Aho K, Finney B, Bearden S, Zarbalis KS and Thomas MA.Maternal exposure to carbamazepineat environmental concentrations can cross intestinal and placental barriers.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2016, 474(2): 291-295
- Kaushik G and Konstantinos Zarbalis.The developmental proliferation of neural progenitors and autism spectrum disorders. Review Front Chem 2016, Vol. 4: 12
- Kaushik G, Thomas MA, and Aho K.Psychoactive pharmaceuticals as environmental contaminants disrupt highly inter-connected nodes in an Autism-associated protein-protein interaction network. BMC Bioinformatics 2015, 16 (Suppl 7): S3.
- Cope G, Kaushik G, O’Sullivan SM, and Healy V. Gamma-melanocyte stimulating hormone regulates the expression and cellular localization of epithelial sodium channel in inner medullary collecting duct cells. Peptides 2013, 47 (0): 54-59