Ngoc Nhi Le
Materials Science Program
B.S. Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
B.S. Materials Science & Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Hydrogel arrays for screening combinatorial effects of microenvironmental properties on stem cell fate specification.
- N.N.T. Le, S. Zorn, S.K. Schmitt, P. Gopalan, W.L. Murphy. Hydrogel arrays formed via differential wettability patterning enable combinatorial screening of stem cell behavior. Acta Biomaterialia, Accepted
- D.G. Belair, N.N. Le, W.L. Murphy. Design of growth factor sequestering biomaterials.Chemical Communications, 2014; 50: 15651-15668.
- T. Hansen, J.T. Koepsel, S. Zorn, N.N. Le, M. Parlato, S.G. Loveland, M.P. Schwartz, W.L. Murphy. Biomaterial arrays with defined adhesion ligand densities and matrix stiffness identify distinct phenotypes for tumorigenic and non-tumorigenic human mesenchymal cell types. Biomaterials Science, Accepted.
- J.T. Koepsel, S.G. Loveland, M.P. Schwartz, S. Zorn, D.G. Belair, N.N. Le, W.L. Murphy. A chemically-defined screening platform reveals behavioral similarities of primary human mesenchymal stem cells and endothelial cells. Integrative Biology, 2012; 4: 1508–1521.
Awards & Honors:
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (2011-Present)
- Graduate Engineering Research Scholars, UW-Madison (2011-Present)
- Gates Millennium Scholarship Program (2006-Present)
- WISELI Celebrating Women in Science & Engineering Grant (2014, $1K)
- Pieper Servant Leadership Fund Grant (2014, $2.8K)
- N.N. Le, M. Parlato, J.A. Molenda, W.L. Murphy. Hydrogel arrays for cell expansion and differentiation. U.S. Patent Application, Filed 2015.
- W.L. Murphy, E. Nguyen, M. Schwartz, H. Ardalani, M. Zanotelli, M. Parlato, D. Belair, W. Daly, N.N. Le. Synthetic hydrogel compositions that promote endothelial cell tubulogenesis. U.S. Patent Application Filed, 2015.
- N.N. Le, W.L. Murphy. Photopolymerization patterning for formation of covalently-immobilized hydrogel arrays in multi-well plates. U.S. Patent Application Filed, 2014.
- N.N. Le, S. Zorn, M.P. Schwartz, E.H. Nguyen, W.L. Murphy. Novel method for forming hydrogel arrays using surfaces with differential wettability. U.S. Patent Application Filed, 2014.