Position title: Postdoctoral Researcher
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
Creation and characterization of thin polymer coatings for defined stem cell culture
- Shambaugh, RL; Krutty, JD; Singleton, SM. Melt Blowing Dies with Louvers. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 2015.
- Kim, M; Schmitt, SK; Choi, JW; Krutty, JD; Gopalan, P. From Self-Assembled Monolayers to Coatings: Advances in the Synthesis and Nanobio Applications of Polymer Brushes. Polymers. 2015.
- Schmitt, SK; Trebatoski, DJ; Krutty, JD; Xie, AW; Rollins, B; Murphy, WL; Gopalan, P. Peptide Conjugation to a Polymer Coating via Native Chemical Ligation of Azlactones for Cell Culture. Biomacromolecules. 2016.
- Krutty, JD; Schmitt, SK; Gopalan, P; Murphy, WL. Surface Functionalization and Dynamics of Polymeric Cell Culture Substrates. Current Opinion in Biotechnology. 2016.
- Krutty, JD; Dias, AD; Yun, J; Murphy, WL; Gopalan, P. Synthetic, Chemically Defined Polymer-Coated Microcarriers for the Expansion of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Macromolecular Bioscience. 2019.
Awards & Honors:
University of Wisconsin Holton Fellowship (2014-present)
National Merit Scholarship (2010-2014)